Cosmetics Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 obligates manufacturers of cosmetics:
- To prepare a product safety report prior to placing a product on the market and notify their products via the EU Cosmetic Products Notification Portal (CPNP).
- To ensure that there are no animal testing for the final formulation, ingredients or combinations of ingredients, and/or finished products
- To ensure that every cosmetic product has undergone a safety assessmentas part of product information file (PIF).
Mediquantum offers safety assessor service and prepares your Cosmetics Product Safety Reports, Parts A and B, according to the requirements from the Cosmetics Regulation 1223/2009. Mediquantum has specialized in natural cosmetics.
Cosmetic Product Quality Services
Mediquantum offers quality services and performs:
- Supplier qualification audits
- Cosmetics certificate qualification audits.